Corona Virus Statement :
Your Health & Safety is Highest Priority
Please review our new protocols for you and our team! We will reopen in 3 Phases starting June 22.
1. Limited clients
2. Masks required upon entering / we will sell masks for $2 each, however you can not walk in salon with out a mask!
3. All 10 am clients can walk in salon, if your schedule after 10 am you will be required to arrive on time and call the salon to announce your arrival at 609 822 1652 or use our outdoor lobby where someone will greet you. We will advise you when its clear to come in.
4. Masks can not be removed under any circumstances or you will be asked to leave the salon
5. Upon entry you must sanitize your hands or wash hands. Both entrances will have sinks and sanitizers.
6. GIFT CERTIFICATES will not be accepted the first 14 days of operation, all other forms of payments will be accepted
Our team will have a mask, shield, and gloves on during your services.
As we always do, everything is disinfected after each client.
Please allow time for proper disinfection, at times the salon may run behind as we adjust to this new protocol.
Phase 2 & 3
Will follow phase one, but with an increase in clientele and the reopening of the lobby
Please ask for assistance when purchasing products, masks, etc. A staff member will assist you. Please do not touch product. During check out, please use physical distancing.
Our number one priority is the safety of our clients and staff.
Our procedures follows CDC Recommendations in addition to State of New Jersey Cosmetology Board and our government requirement.
This industry already carries the highest regard for disinfection and each one of our staff, includng the front desk & owner have taken a Barbicide / Covid 19 Disinfection course and we all have received certifications.
Untill further notice the following services will be suspended:
Make Up, Face Wax ( eye wax is permitted), Beard and mustache trimming, eyelash extensions
June 8, 2020
Click arrow to return to home page